Simply stated, Border Siege is like Risk but for Android devices.
The original Risk is a military conquest board game, click here for more information.
Main features of Border Siege:
- Single player via pass-and-play and AI
- Online multiplayer (unlimited number of games)
- Online leaderboards (Scoreloop)
- Friend invites and messaging
- 2 to 6 players
- Game saving and loading
- Realistic sound effects
- A variety of settings to cater to your style of play
- Pinch zoom and pan
- 30+ different maps
- Custom maps via PC map editor
Border Siege is developed by myself, Brian DeWolff. I'm an independent developer based out of Canada.
Border Siege is available on Google Play and Amazon Appstore for $1.99 CAD, or through Mobiroo gift cards.
There is also a Lite version of Border Siege available on Google Play and Amazon, it only includes local play and select maps.